• How much notice do you need to order a wedding cake?
We recommend ordering your cake 1-3 months in advance during our busy wedding season (April-October). However, we can accommodate most last minute wedding cake orders too. So never think its too late!
• How much notice do you need to order an all occasion cake, gourmet dessert cake or cupcakes?
All Occasion Cakes- We recommend 2-3 days in advance for most cake orders. However some cakes may need more notice depending on design detail. We usually have some classic flavors baked extra daily, so never hesitate to call for a last minute order!
Gourmet Dessert Cakes- Most of the cakes listed on our gourmet dessert cake page can be ordered up to 24 hours notice. Again, if you are looking for something last minute, just give us a call and we will see what we can do!
Cupcakes- We offer cupcakes by the dozen. Most of them can be ordered with just 24 hours notice. If you are looking for any specialty designs on the cupcakes, more notice may be needed. As for all of our cakes, if you need something last minute just give us a call and we will see what we can do for you!
• Do you offer wedding cake consultations?
Because of the volume of wedding cakes we produce, individual consultations are not available. All of our cakes can be viewed online in our cake galleries. However, we do have the ability to create just about anything, so if you have a special request for the design of your cake just e-mail it to us! We do our very best to answer all e-mails within 24 hours Tuesday-Saturday. If you do not wish to e-mail, then you may call us at 865-366-1310 and one of our cake designers would be glad to assist you!
• Do you offer cake tastings/samples?
Yes. We do offer cake samples in most of our flavors. They range from $5-10 and come in a 6" single layer cake. You can place orders for samples to be picked up at our pick up location Tuesday-Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If possible please place your order 2-3 days in advance.
• I like the cake shown in the photo, but I do not need it the large. Can I make it smaller?
Yes. Most all of our cakes can be scaled up or down to accommodate the amount of people you are having.
• Can you recreate a cake from a magazine or a photo I have?
Yes. We can usually do just about anything. We ask that you e-mail us the photo and we will provide you with a price quote and any any other information requested.
• Do you make 3D cakes?
We make some 3D cakes. Because of the amount of time they require we are not always able to accommodate all 3D cake designs. Please let us know what you have in mind and we will let you know if it is possible.
• How do I pay for my cake?
We accept MasterCard and Visa by phone. Ask us for more details about when payment is due on your specific cake order when placing the order.
• Do you require a deposit for my wedding cake order?
No. We normally just ask that payment be made in full 2 weeks prior to the date of your event. Of course if it is a last minute order, then you can just make payment at that time!
• How do I order my wedding cake, birthday cake, cupcakes, or any other special occasion cake?
Ordering your cake is easy! Just e-mail or call your order in. We will need the following information.
1. What size cake you prefer, or let us know how many you need to serve.
2. The flavor cake you would like to have and what type of icing finish.
3. The design/style you would like the cake to look like.
4. Inscription on cake if any.
5. The Date and Time you would like the cake ready by, and also if you prefer a delivery or pick up.
• What are your hours of operation?
Our office hours are Tuesday-Saturday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. e.s.t. We do our best to return all messages and e-mails within 24 hours during that time. We are taking orders for Sunday and Monday as well. If you need to place a last minute order for those days please do so during our office hours Tuesday-Saturday.
• Where is your free delivery area?
We offer free deliveries to most local restaurants, hotels and local businesses in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville with a minimum order of $35.00. Please ask if your place falls into the free delivery area when placing your order.
Cupcake and All Occasion Cake deliveries are available Tuesday-Saturday between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m and between 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Wedding Cake Deliveries are Tuesday-Saturday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. e.s.t. We normally deliver your wedding cake within a 2 hour window. Please ask us for more details about that while ordering your cake!
• Do you charge by the slice or by cake size?
We charge by the cake size.
• Are there any sugar free cakes available?
Yes, we do offer a vanilla flavored sugar free cake and icing. These cakes are best with fresh fruit topping and filling if you prefer. Check with us to be sure we are not offering any other special dietary needs cakes at the present time.